Wednesday, May 6, 2009

DAY ONE

So I thought I would blog about my first day to use P90X. I have to say that I was pretty tired after 30 minutes, but I kept going. It wasn't as intense as I thought it would be but I can tell it is going to help me in all the areas I need help in and that I am going to be SUPER sore tomorrow. I am not a person that really likes to exercise in my living room watching a video and trying to follow along but I think I am going to do great with this workout. The moves are pretty simple and the instructor goes slow enough for you to be able to follow along easily.

I guess you could say "so far so good." I can't wait for my first 30 days to be up so that I can see the changes that are going to take place. I have a baby shower to go to at the end of June, and my first goal is to have to go buy something new to wear. I haven't bought me new[cute] clothes in a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment