Friday, May 15, 2009

WEEK ONE

It was exactly ONE week since I started Wednesday. I am a little late on posting my blog. Anywho, I had an okay week. I was really sore in the beginning and then I slowly stopped doing the videos all together! I am lacking motivation in the exercise department. I have been eating good...watching my calories, and not eating junk. I did days one, two, three, skip, skip, six, and seven. On the two days I skipped I did the AB workout but that was it. I was sore and wasn't feeling to good.

I have not exercised since Tuesday. That is TERRIBLE. My grandparents came to visit Sunday and I workout Monday and Tuesday but that's it. Yesterday and today I haven't felt the best. Although tonight I play softball so I will get some kind of a work out in. But tomorrow I am so busy I am going to have to get up early to work out then go on with my day. Sunday I should be able to workout. But I really am going to have to kick it into high gear on Monday! Maybe even workout twice a day...I really want to lose this weight. It is super important to me but I just have no motivation.

mini GOAL:: Lose at least 10lbs and 2in. before June 27th.

No comments:

Post a Comment